Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Discussion

+8
Zurajai
AspenIvan
Talis
Plethora
vaklu
Marjorie
Solar Storm
Shazere
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 pm

AspenIvan

AspenIvan

App is about 2/3 done. Should be finished by the end of today. SO STOKED FOR THIS FORUM.

202General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Shazere

Admin

All right, I need bonuses for starting with small territories and small populations. Ideas?

https://foreveratwar.rpg-board.net

203General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 am

AspenIvan

AspenIvan

Hey everyone, sorry for the continued delays. I have very little time to work on my app this week, so I may not be able to finish until Saturday. Sorry. Sad

Also, though I hate to complain so early on in the forum, I think I have to call BS on the sudden out-of-nowhere alliance offer by Demuon to the Tsardom, or at least to the Tsar's sudden interest in such an arrangement. Did all the tension between the powers suddenly disappear? Cultural imperialist notions, gone? And are the Chernegovian royalty so free of racism and ethnocentrism that they are willing to marry Demuonese royalty now? In any case, what's done is done, but I smell the stink of blatant metagaming REALLY strong.

204General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 am

vaklu

vaklu

Shocked Umm... It was mentioned in our background that Demuon had proposed the betrothal before and in one of my D2D's from way back said they viewed it as valid option. And to be fair Zhao Han has 27 kids, they need to gtfo.

205General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Shazere

Admin

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Chernogov or Demuon did some Operation Barbarossa type crap on the other. But right now, Chernogov's focus is recovering it's lost territories in Markatz and from Survaekom. Plus, continued Demuon arm shipments to Markatz and it's support for the Kingdom are going to be a major problem.

On the note of racism, Chernogov is a gigantic melting pot of races and ethnicities. I imagine the ruling Tsarist family by now after centuries of rule is a hodge podge of bloodlines but to stress the Tsar never agreed to anything yet. He merely stated he's predisposed to it in order to further relations.

206General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Shazere

Admin

On another note, I'll have starting resources up tomorrow. Work's been killing me.

207General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 am

AspenIvan

AspenIvan

Speaking of work killing...my mentor training schedule is even more ridiculously regimented than I predicted. I hate to say it, but forum activity will really have to wait until next week for me. Everyone else feel free to move on without me, and that means you all can pretened the URRS doesn't exist or play it as an NPC nation.

Furthermore, I won't be able to log into Steam for essentially the entire semester, except for a few weekends. My PC mini can't handle it... Sad

208General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Sarmandal Clan

I've got some questions in regards to building my application. How much food does a food node produce without it being improved upon by a construct? Is it 5 million food, guessing this number because of this sentence in the mechanics:

"So, if you have 20 million population, you'd start with two food nodes that provide 5 million food each as a base."

Also how do you go about getting more Oil/Steel/Food nodes? Or is the starting food nodes your max and u just have to build constructs on them (thus limiting your food nodes) For Oil and Steel I see the construct levels but not a section about how to go about getting more (also the steel level 1 construct doesn't provide ten like the mechanic says but provides 5)

Those are my current questions might have more as I work on my application, maybe I'm not reading it right either cuz it'd friday and I'm drinking so ya Wink

209General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm

AspenIvan

AspenIvan

Shazere and I are still working out food nodes, but my impression is that it will be 10 million/turn/node. As for additional nodes, those are semi-randomly placed throughout the map to create sources of tension and conflict.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum